This is classic Mayosky. My favorite painter is Gustav Klimt. If you look him up, you will see how he influences me in making small shapes into a bigger scenes. I will spend HOURS making small colour shapes into some sort of scene, (this one was a sunset originally), and it can be hung both ways, I do like having it vertically, but it can be hung horizontally too.
The music I had for this one was Jazz. I was able to make the rhythm keep me timed right to keep making the strokes match the beats. I would say I painted this one for about three to four hours. About 30 songs. Not much to this one besides movement in colour. I also wanted this one to match the texture and line of Mona’s hair, while still being an individual painting
Whoever gets this one? I would hope you are a Jazz lover and put it in a room for music and rhythm. It is also one of my favorite styles to paint, so it should always be recognized as one of mine.
- There are two styles available of this work. All are of a limited edition printed of 100 and each signed and numbered by the artist, (excluding photo prints).
- Each of the signed prints comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and will be archived upon purchase.
- Prints will NOT have water mark in the final version.
- Signed Archival Prints are limited to 100 pressed.
- Photo Prints are not limited to 100 and are not signed.
- Please check out the other painting made available to purchase from ArtPrize by clicking here.
- You can go to my ArtPrize Profle by clicking here.