ArtPrize 2011 Print 2
This one is about seasons. I had Vivaldi Four Seasons playing with that one. I liked the fact I could break Mona’s face into four styles and four parts in a balanced way. I wanted this one to have the warmth of fallen leaves and the coolness of a winter coming. Just a hint of green to show summer was still there.
- There are two styles available of this work. All are of a limited edition printed of 100 and each signed and numbered by the artist, (excluding photo prints).
- Each of the signed prints comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and will be archived upon purchase.
- Prints will NOT have water mark in the final version.
- Signed Archival Prints are limited to 100 pressed.
- Photo Prints are not limited to 100 and are not signed.
- Please check out the other painting made available to purchase from ArtPrize by clicking here.
- You can go to my ArtPrize Profle by clicking here.